Location : Wrotham
Salary : £27.5k to £30k doe
Vacancy type : Permanent
Vacancy ID : 46523
Our Kent-based client are seeking an experienced team leader or someone looking to change career, with previous experience in this role.
· have reasonable plant knowledge, practical skills and be competent to use most garden machinery,
· be able to lead a team of two, very occasionally three, directing other staff members on jobs.
· Be able to liaise with customers when on site.
· be able to tow a trailer with ride on lawn mower on
· be physically fit, robust and be prepared and accustomed to outdoor labour in all weathers
· have a motivated approach to their work and the ability to lead in a mixed team.
The work will involve mainly mowing, strimming, hedge cutting, leaf clearing and general garden maintenance tasks.
They will be guided by the general manager and owner, where necessary, with support for the role.
A typical working week will be Mon - Fri 7.30am - 4.30pm but flexibility is required as you will finish your working day earlier or later depending on the season/weather conditions. You will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays on a rota basis.
Must have a full clean UK driving licence, as the candidate will be required to drive a work vehicle and trailer
Please quote 46523 when speaking with one of our consultants.