Unfortunately this vacancy is no longer open. Please contact a member of staff if you require assistance.
Location : West & South West London
Salary : 45-55k DOE
Vacancy type : Permanent
Vacancy ID : 43488
Our client is looking for Contracts Manager with proven skills and commercial acumen to join their team. This role would suit people who have shown dedication to previous roles, ideally having worked for one of the top Landscaping companies or people who have been successful running their own Landscaping companies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at an exciting stage and really help to drive the company forwards. Building the company's already impressive portfolio of High End projects in West & South West London.
Reporting to the Director you will use your professional and proactive approach to maintain an in-depth knowledge of all the pending and active projects.
You will ensure that these projects are managed efficiently through effective communication with the management team.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the Contract Specification
- Ensuring that the companies high quality standards are maintained
- Liaising with the client, maintaining good relations and ensuring that any agreed remedials are completed to the client's satisfaction
- Responsibility for the financial performance including resource scheduling and procurement
- Supporting the Director and Estimating team in the preparation of tender documentation, pricing future projects and tender submissions
- Championing of and ensuring compliance with site-specific company policies and procedures
- Ensuring that all project sites comply with all aspects of the current health and safety regulations
- Leading the supervisors in presenting and mentoring on the delivery of toolbox talks
- Ensuring that sites are managed in a clean, safe and tidy manner
- Checking timesheets, attendance and monitoring staff absences and safety issues which may affect the smooth running of the projects or the safety of staff
- Managing the quality of the delivery of the projects to ensure that the good name of and the reputation of the Company is maintained and enhanced.
Please quote 43488 when speaking with one of our consultants.