Location : South East & Central London
Salary : £26K+
Vacancy type : Permanent
Vacancy ID : 42292
Our client is a fully integrated grounds maintenance business working with residential property management companies in East London.
They provide ongoing maintenance to a wide variety of residential apartment blocks and offer bespoke landscaping covering design, soft landscaping, tree care and interior planting.They are seeking a Senior gardener to join their team.
Responsible for the care, cultivation and maintenance of our contracted gardens in southeast and central London. Specific responsibility for training and advice to our other gardeners and supervision of gardeners in certain circumstances.
Key responsibilities and duties
1. To undertake a comprehensive range of gardening tasks to a high standard, including but not limited to:
2. To drive company vehicles in accordance with vehicle usage and maintenance policy
3. To supervise and where necessary train other gardeners to ensure delivery of work
4. To provide cover for other gardening staff due to holiday or absence, including deputising for the Director during his absence
5. To adhere to all relevant policies such as those relating to health and Safety
6. To undertake other duties within the broad scope of the job as may be requested by the Director
Please quote 42292 when speaking with one of our consultants.