Location : ware Herts
Salary : 40K DOE
Vacancy ID : 38727
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join a national and fast growing landscape services company. Working with national housebuilders and Commercial clients.
The Operations Manager will assist the Regional Manager ensuring all financial, quality and customer service targets are consistently met.
· Ensure projects are delivered both on time, on budget and as per contractual specification.
· Ensure the financial integrity of projects across the region, this will involve effective resource scheduling and appropriate procurement of goods and services for projects aligned to project orders.
· Support the Regional Director in pre-tender and tender situation where operational matters are key to success
· You may also be required to attend sales meetings with clients, to get a good understanding of their requirements and clearly communicate the information back to the appropriate departments
· Attend weekly cost meetings
· Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Effective team leadership skills with a proven track record of operational management, financial literate
· Good understanding of practical, technical, financial and quality requirement to ensure efficient and profitable implementation of a project
Please quote 38727 when speaking with one of our consultants.